Friday, January 20, 2006

Unwinding after a long, stressful week...

I know now how it feels to organize a forum in 3 days. (@(*)#^$&(#$&*@(!!!!) --> deleted


But it's OVER! :) And I'm so happy. Bits of our forum were even shown on TV PATROL last night, yipee! Haha. Not every ACLE gets national tv coverage. *smug*


We had a lovely evening out, our whole family. We had a nice dinner of two different kinds of pizza and two enormous servings of Caesar's salad (haha, diet kuno), had coffee (I tried Gloria Jean's Chocolate Macademia Nut Hotty Toddy... divine!!), and got a few cd's. Am now listening to the most relaxing jazz music I've ever heard... Steve Tyrell's fantastic!!!! I'm a fan now.


I've got a report to do over the weekend, and a powerpoint presentation on Jerome Bruner's Spiral Curriculum. Bah. Will think of them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment