Monday, January 2, 2006

My first day of class...

I was supposed to have 3 classes today, and texted the Prof. for classes B and C yesterday to make sure he would come for today's class. He replied to my text, and said he would come today. But.... he didn't. Grrrrrrrrrrr to think I made damay several other classmates pa... waaaaa...


Strangely enough, our prof. for class A (whom I didn't expect to come) showed up and lectured!! :-) He confessed he wasn't planning to go today, but then he thought, "Why punish the faithful?" Hahaha! faithful daw kami


I feel fulfilled!! I practiced piano today for the first time in....... 3 weeks?? Hahahaha! So many sabits. Kakainis.


Tried to vocalize but I would cough after every third note. :( Good luck to me... I have performance classes this whole week. I have to get well in... 12 hours?


Franco's 20th birthday today. Happy birthday!!


Went to Gateway for the first time today with Tata and my parents, in an attempt to search for the ever-elusive One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Gateway was..... disappointing. For me, anywayz. :( So many people!!!


Hopefully, tomorrow will be better, prof-attendance-wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment