Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Bwahaha

Did my good deed for the day: sight read the melody line of several songs for my brother's Theater class in Pisay, he's the music director and apparently they're doing a sarswela, and according to my bro the title is: Circa "Something." Haha. :)


I'm still a sucky sight reader, but at least I can make tuldok pieces pretty decently compared to when I first entered the college. Hahahahaha!! Brings back memories of solfege, and not particularly pleasant memories, at that.


Was supposed to have four classes straight today but only one prof came (hay nako, Music people talaga...).


My ensemble groupmates and I are such ideal students!! (haha kapal) When we found out our teacher wasn't coming, we made use of the time to practice our pieces. Hahahaha!! Kaya lang kami ganito, kasi NEW YEAR.


Went book-shopping today along AS walk. And blew half my weekly allowance on several hard-to-find goodies. Ooooh! Five of them I'm giving as gifts to Bogz, it's the least I can do to reciprocate his accompanying me last sem and for NAMCYA. :) And two, I'm keeping for myself: Asimov's "FOUNDATION" (my first Asimov book... let's see what all the fuss is about) and Herbert's "CHILDREN OF DUNE," the third in the DUNE saga (grrrr I got confused, I thought C.O.D. was the second book and that DUNE MESSIAH was the third... mahirap kapag dyslexic . I'll read FOUNDATION first, and hopefully I find a copy of DUNE MESSIAH, fast.


I have this terrible cough, I've had it for a few days now. It's awful, not being able to sing. What's even more awful is, I have performance classes wherein I get graded on how I sing on a per meeting basis. Waaaaaaaaa... :(


Opera Workshop and Opera Lit. tomorrow. I'll need Divine Intervention to be able to croak through Welche Wonne somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment