Today I just stayed home and cleaned our (Tata's and mine) room from 8 am til 4 pm. Aaaaaaaa! Am exhausted and covered in grime. What a lot of kalat I've accumulated in just one year!?!?!
There are so many books in our room, I'm tempted to sell the older, not-so-important ones to make space for new books. Then again, I can't. (sigh) They're in our book list for Ex Libris UP kasi e.
Yesterday, Tata and I met up with Jaime for lunch at Burgoo's, Rockwell. We were there for 3+ hours, so darn long that the waiters were starting to give us curious looks. Haha! We updated each other on our life dramas, it was really fun. :) I had the pettiest drama to share, pathetic moi. I know it's petty but it doesn't feel petty to me...
Jaime, I can't believe it's been 5 years already?! Ang tanda na natin!
I haven't finished thinking of my New Year resolutions, but here are the first three (apart from the required "Be a better person" resolution):
1. Spend only 30% of my weekly allowance and save the other 70% (wooohoooo, I hope I can keep this one!)
2. Don't buy anything I don't really need.
3. Lose weight.
Happy New Year, everyone!