Saturday, December 24, 2005

"I'll be there"

Today I was lucky enough to chance upon Charlotte Church's first movie, "I'll Be There," costarring Craig Ferguson (a middle-aged Scots who still managed to look VEEEEEEERY bonny despite his age), I forget if it was on HBO or Star Movies. At any rate, I've been DYING of curiousity to see this movie ever since I heard she starred in one. :)


Ah... Charlotte... the heroine of my adolescent years. I would never have joined the chorale and started singing if I hadn't been inspired by her "Just Wave Hello" music video.


Can't wait for midnight to come... we're hearing mass later in Makati, am REALLY looking forward to singing all those Christmas songs with everyone else in the church. Nothing beats community singing... brings back good ol' chorale mems.


Merry Christmas everybody!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment