Wednesday, January 25, 2006

From Books to Film

You've read the books, now see the movies!


Relive the splendor, the passion, the joy, the action, the horror, and the romance of literature---for only P35.00!!!


 


Ex Libris U.P. presents


FROM  BOOKS  TO THE  BIG SCREEN


A special screening of literature-to-film adaptations


***


Feb. 1, 2 and 3


8-12 noon, 1-5 p.m.


CAL-AVR (2nd floor, Faculty Center)


For ticket reservations, contact Tata 09183216136 or Gabi 09192735418, or any Ex Libris U.P. member you know. Tickets at Php 35.00


We also sell tickets at the entrance.


 


EX LIBRIS UP. Bringing books to people.


 


***


FILM SCREENINGS:


FEB 1 Wednesday


8-10 Girl with a Pearl Earring


10-12 The Princess Bride


 1-5 The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (extended edition) ---> includes the romance between Faramir and Eowyn, AAAaaaaaaAAAA!?!?! *Kilig*


 


Feb 2 Thursday


8-10 The Last of the Mohicans


10-12 Little Women


1-3 A Room with a View


3-5  Romeo and Juliet (the Franco Zefferilli version)


 


Feb 3 Friday


8-10 The Bourne Supremacy


10-12 The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy


1-3 Fight Club


3-5  Dracula


 


Once again, please support UP's first organization for booklovers!


-----------------------


I'm bitchy. Our computer at home is sira (somehow, it's more cathartic when I say it in Filipino... "broken" doesn't nearly do as good a job of releasing frustration compared to "sira"). I repeat... SIRA SIRA SIRA!!!!!! Therefore... no internet access.


It's been quite a while since I was last in an internet cafe... I remember the good ol' care free high school days when my siblings and I would hang out at Net Trekker in ATC and play Counterstrike several hours a week. Aaaaaaaa I miss those days...


I'm so harassed and stressed out all the time in the past few weeks... I'm doing something wrong here. Maybe I shouldn't have taken 21 units this sem. :(  Too late to do anything about it now...

No comments:

Post a Comment