Sunday, January 1, 2006

Happy New Year everyone!

Here's how I spent the last day of 2005: I fixed my music books and scores. Grabe! It was exhausting, and I'm still not finished. I have to file a couple more pieces in separate boxes, but more or less I'm done. And the result is really great. :) As my little brother put it: "Ang ayos naman! Sarap sipain!" Hehe. It's arranged by genre and by era kasi.


Grrr. I should have filed my pieces a looooong time ago. Don't know why I never did it... until yesterday.


School starts tomorrow, yipee! I have to say, I'm excited for all the buzz to begin again. Besides, I have to LOSE THIS POST-CHRISTMAS BIL-BIL! Mental note to self: Jog whenever possible, i.e. in the hallways of AS and Music. :) And skip up the stairs, two steps at a time. And walk instead of taking the jeep.


Oooooh, saw a lovely movie on HBO today: IRON JAWED ANGELS. It was AWESOME! Superb. Divine. A must-see. A life changer. After seeing it, Tata and I wanted to suffragists. haha! How lovely to be involved in a cause that's greater than your own person.

No comments:

Post a Comment