Monday, January 9, 2006

Interesting Times...

I don't know why, but whenever I'm busiest with schoolwork, that's when I feel the urge to do the ff:


a) blog


b) manage my virtual kingdom at http://games.swirve.com/utopia


c) read!! and read and read and read...


My cold's gotten a little bitter. "A little" being the catch phrase. Grrrrr. Oh when will I be able to sing again?


Our Theater class is doing an outreach performance project at ANAWIM! see http://www.anawim.com.ph Oooooh. Really excited about it.


Hmmm... org life doesn't get any more interesting than this. It gets tiring, though. How funny it is... I always thought I was a good judge of character. Turns out I was wrong. It's funny how very few people are left in this world who actually value integrity and honor... it's like we're dinosaurs, a fast disappearing breed. It's funny how small minded people can be... when God gives them brains but they don't use it. I find so many things funny these days.


A lot of things will be resolved by Wednesday. Finally. Cannot wait 'til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment