Monday, January 16, 2006

Joan Page

My life for the past several days has revolved around one person and one person only: Miss Joan Page... the beautiful American actress/singer who became such a big hit in Philippine cinema in the early '50's. Our Theater class under Sir Behn Cervantes was tasked to interview her, document her life, and organize a forum featuring her.


Shameless plugging! Please attend the forum A PAGE FROM PHILIPPINE ENTERTAINMENT HISTORY featuring Miss Joan Page.


When: Thursday, January 19, 2006


Where: UP College of Music, Mini-hall


Time: 1-2:30 pm


----------------------


I want to set up my own business. Maybe it's because of the Entreprenuer magazines I've been reading (haha, I was G.I'd by Kim Kwok)... Aside: G.I. as in good influence, as opposed to B.I


Any ideas? I need ideas badly. Me want to earn money. Me poor. Wa. I'm feeling the effects of the EVAT, hehe, the buying power of my allowance has greatly diminished recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment