Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Stress...

Haha. Siyempre kung kelan marami akong ginagawa, saka ako na in the mood to blog.


So! Today I went to all four of my classes, and managed to post Joan Page forum posters in between them. My voice aches from the stress of singing all morning, I just hope I don't develop nodules from continuously exhausting it.


So many things left to fix for Thursday's forum... I seem to have taken the role of un-official "S.M" (perhaps the more appropriate term would be F.M? for Forum Manager? hehe as there is no stage...) and while I appreciate the enormous learning experience Sir Behn is letting me have, I can't help but feel overwhelmed by it all.......


Managed to find time to jog with Raymond today, yay. :) Grabe! The miracles wrought about by exercise! My cold vanished after 1 round in the Acad Oval, and afterwards I felt so alive and my body was all tingly and felt so... uh... healthy. I felt as if I could climb mountains, lift trees... Gaaaaa how I miss this rush of post-exercise endorphins!


Still got loads of hw to do. Signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment