Saturday, November 4, 2006

living up the last days of the sem break...

For the past several days, our family's been going mall/bar/restaurant-hopping like mad! Ang saya saya!


Last night, the family and I went to Chef and Brewer at Ortigas to watch Lala & Djiwa LIVE!!  Wahoo! They're really good! Domini is the QUEEN of the guitar! Mabuhay ang College of Music!!


I'm a bit sentimental about the sembreak coming to an end. I feel like it's barely begun! On the bright side, when school starts I'll start losing the pounds I gained whilst being a lazy-daisy.


I'm excited about taking piano again this coming sem!! I've missed it so. I'm going to request this 3-part invention by Bach... it's GORGEOUS! It's no. 11 in the book, in g minor. I've heard Raymond play it before and it literally brought tears to my eyes, it was that exquisite.


Join me in a toast to the best sem-break ever!

1 comment:

  1. to gabi and the rest of the francisco family: cheers!!! :-D -djiwa

    ReplyDelete