Saturday, November 11, 2006

"Can't Believe It's Time For School Again" ---> a parody of a Westlife song

For the first time ever, I shall have to prerog a subject. *gulp* I don't know if I'm going to get it, but I really hope I do.


Prof. Tinio of PI 100, PLEASE PLEASE ACCEPT ME!?!?!


I can't imagine a sem with only 16 units!! Granted, my subjects are rather heavy (what with a practicum subject and my second solo recital thrown in)... but I've always been used to having 19-21 units on top of the things I do on the side (e.g. college performances/harangs/athletics etc.).


There's this new college rule that discourages students to take minor/concentration subjects that are not required (or, in my case, no longer required) in their curriculum, and IT SUCKS! :(  I have to "change-mat" [yes, it's now a verb] my piano minor this sem. Sayang... I was SO looking forward to studying under Ma'am Pia Balasico again. She was my piano teacher for 6 sems/3 years, and she's played a huge part in my musical growth! I owe her a lot.


In exchange for the 1 unit of piano, I will be in the Chorus Class of Sir Mark Carpio!! How exciting! As in, THE Mark Carpio. The conductor of the best choir in the country... the Philippine Madrigal Singers!!!


This sem promises to be an exciting one.

1 comment:

  1. aha! Ma'am Pia! :)
    i am taking piano under her...
    i think she's very nice... and approachable..:)
    i'm excited! waaah! first lesson's still on thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete