Monday, November 13, 2006

Haaaay...

Sometimes I can't understand how our college works. Heck, sometimes I can't understand why UP works.


Today I spent a total of three hours running around collecting signatures and getting my add-mat papers processed for PI 100. I nearly had a heat stroke, see-sawing back and forth the O.U.R, A.S. and our college (most of the time, on foot).


(Hurray! I got to pre-rog my PI subject!!! It's true... the early bird gets the worm. I came to the prof's 7 am class, even though I was gunning for the 8:30 class. After getting his signature, I left. When I returned for the class proper, there was a note on the board with the assigned readings for the next meeting. And NO PROF. Whew! Buti na lang nanigurado ako! I feel a bit sorry for the others in the 830 class who wanted to pre-rog as well... most of them said they won't pursue it any longer because they might not make the deadline).


I was supposed to have my change-mat papers processed as well (from piano minor to chorus class), but then Ma'am Gemma said I didn't have to, anymore.


"Huh?" I said. "But Ma'am, my piano teacher said that YOU told her that taking extra units for minor/concentration subjects are no longer allowed."


"Yes, I DID tell her that. But then we decided to enforce it next sem," she told me.


 And after I went through all the trouble to stalk Sir Mark and ask him to let me in his class..... Haaaaay...Sayang yung 4 hours na hinintay ko siya Friday afternoon to get his signature...


On the bright side, I will be reunited with my beloved teacher: Ma'am Pia!!


And I'm taking the same PI 100 class as my twin!! YAY!!

7 comments:

  1. dear dear UP Nating Mahal.

    yay hey congrats!!! it's good that in the end you get what you really need lang! yahoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo nga yehey! next sem na lang ako mag-eenroll sa chorus class. ang sarap kumanta in a choir!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha? let me know para sabay tayo. i miss chorus class too, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow keith you're talking in taglish na!! hehe just teasing :) waaaa nakakamiss mga rossini-mass rehearsals with kuya armin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sayang nga yung 4 hours ng paghintay mo. hehe. pero congrats sa PI! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha its a start! i shall have command over my tagalog in 7 years! hope you can wait...:) yeah...miss that too...the free food...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feon!! Congrats sa recital!! :) Sorry I couldn't stay til the end. :( I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete