Saturday, November 25, 2006

Exhausted...

But oh so happy! For I got to sing AND go to The Podium for the first time ever! :)


It's a pretty nice mall. Reminds me a lot of Powerplant. Not so many people, which makes for a hassle-free malling experience.


After the performance, I had dinner with the family at Cafe Mediterranean. Their pizza is REALLY good! But lentil soup is an acquired taste. And so is red wine.


One down, four more to go. Kaya ito...


Afterwards, we went shopping at Park Square for some work out stuff that Ogot needed. (Yeeee-eeeees, serioso talaga kapatid ko sa kanyang 'getting fit and gorgeous' regimen! Little bro, you are my thin-spiration.)


Tata and I came across this stall selling HERMIT CRABS!!! Some were REALLY huge, as big as my fist (and I'm no dainty female with dainty hands, mind you)... we got SO freaked out. But the small ones were rather cute! Tata and I purchased 4 small ones whose shells hadn't been painted Pikachu/Spongebob faces, and a matching plastic case to transport the little crabbies in. It's our advanced Christmas gift to Ogot. The little ones in their plastic cage are on top of our piano right now... ooooooooooh so cute so cute...


On acads: I never knew how hard teaching could be. :(  I'm taking MuEd 120 right now, which will prepare me for my teaching practicum next sem. I'll be teaching grade school kids. ANG HIRAP PALA!?!?!?!


I also have two voice students. Yay! I'm officially a voice teacher now. Wish me luck! Hopefully, they'll be singing at a recital at the end of the semester. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment