Thursday, June 1, 2006

Long time no post

Well it's my summer break at last, although it doesn't seem like much of a break because I'm not as idle as I wish to be, hehe.

(Farewell, my dream of going to Boracay only to trap myself in an airconditioned room and read the days away...)

Busy busy times! In the past few weeks, I've

* gone to a bar and drank REAL Irish whiskey (Jameson), woohoo! A MACHO drink!

* blown my talent fee (c/o the Mekeni ad) on VMV Hypoallergenic's Green Line for Oily Skin -->I'm hoping it will bring about an improvement

* gone out with a few friends whom I haven't seen for AGES! And had a really great time catching up on life stories

* practiced for our college's production of the opera PAGLIACCI [July 2 at the CCP!]

* read my eyes red (haha umimbento!)

Among other things :)

I wish summer'd never end!

No comments:

Post a Comment