Friday, June 2, 2006

VMV Hypoallergenics

At the risk of sounding kikay (and therefore, sounding like my twin, haha peace tayo Ta!), I MUST rave about the new cleanser and toner I got from VMV. :) (The one for oily skin... the green line) And nope, I didn't get the moisturizer anymore because I don't need it... THAT's how oily my skin is!

Nary a new pimple in sight! Just waiting for the old ones to go away... they've subsided considerably over the past several days and I'm very optimistic. This MIGHT be the start of a very loooong and satisfying relationship, VMV!

My scars are still horrible, though. Very red. Very... noticeable. :( The sad thing is, I can't wear make up to cover them up because my skin's so sensitive, it breaks out even with high-end make up that is supposedly noncomodogenic and hypoallergenic (whew! What big words! Thanks to Tata for my new vocab).

Tata says that if I don't get new pimples (and therefore, new scars)... hopefully my old scars will be gone in two years time. 

Years!!! :( Sadness. Decent skin, even with the proper skincare regimen, will take me YEARS to achieve. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaay buhay.

Oh well. Here's looking forward to better skin c/o VMV. (The awesome thing is, it's a Filipino brand! Yay! Support the economy and buy VMV!)

No comments:

Post a Comment