Monday, June 5, 2006

I was tagged... (c/o orgmate Jomel)

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different descriptions of their perfect lover.
2. He/she needs to mention the sex/gender of their perfect lover.
3. He/she must tag 8 more people to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged a second time, there's no need to post again.

Gender: Male


Must be my superior.
I'm not talking about age... but characteristics like physical strength (he has to be able to defend ME, not vice versa), emotional stability (I'm a bit moody at times), intelligence (okay, we can be equals here... but we're talking about the perfect lover right? I'd LOVE to have someone who's wiser/smarter than I. Yup, gray brain matter IS the ultimate turn on).


Must be confident, self-assured and independent minded.
Can't have a weakling for a perfect lover now can you? He must have a good sense of what's right and wrong, and not be afraid to stand up for his convictions. Also, he must be the type of man other guys would respect and follow. When he enters a restaurant, his charisma would be such that the maitre d' would wait upon him immediately.


Must have a strong and righteous character, and be full of integrity.
It doesn't matter if he doesn't belong to the same religious denomination as I... but he should have good morals and be... honorable. :)


Must have a good sense of humor.
Woe is she who gets married to a guy with zero sense of humor. Life can be a pain in the derriere sometimes, and a little bit of humor can go a long way. No suicidal, manic depressive man for me, thank you.


Must be a bit musical... and must love dogs (especially rottweilers)
I know this is rather shallow of me, but right now I can't imagine being married to a guy who's tone deaf. However, if he fulfills all the other characteristics of my 'dream lover.....'    well..... :)   I'd much prefer someone who REALLY plays the piano well, however. (Haha! Frustrated pianist talaga...) Oh and he must be able to put up with my "howling/wailing" --> as my family describes my singing. I'm the resident banshee, as it were.

Ooooh and since we're being shallow, throw in a bit of dog loving as well. (CANNOT live with a cat person!! Okay lang if he likes BOTH dogs and cats... but CATS over DOGS? Nu uh)

"Readerly" --> right on Jomel!
Sir Aureus once said that "People who read go places." Can't have a boy friend whose idea of great literature is reading comic books (e.g. Archie...although I make an exception for the Sandman series, ahehe...)


Must be patient (with me) and be organized.
You know what they say about artistic people and artistic chaos? Not that I have pretensions of being an "artiste" but I definitely fit the bill about their organization skills (or apparent lack therof). I CAN be organized if I put my mind to it... however, it definitely takes no small amount of effort on my part. My future hubby must be patient with me (and the state of my room).

Must be kindhearted (deep down) and put Country/Family first.
Call me prejudiced, but I wouldn't be interested in a brown American whose idea of patriotism is heading off to settle in the States at the first opportunity  (after studying in Philippine schools, after receiving so much from the Motherland, etc.).

In short my perfect lover is..... DARCY FROM PRIDE AND PREJUDICE HAHAHAHAHA!!!
(I DO think Jane Austen made mention of a few rottweilers in Pemberley... and if she didn't, she ought to have. Ha!)

I tag Ogot, Tata, Kris, Denden, Riva, Cass, Bianca, and Jaime!

No comments:

Post a Comment