Sunday, May 21, 2006

Happy times are (almost) here again...

Wahoo! Summer's over! Just one more dastardly Kas 1 exam to cram for. *gulp*

This past week I:

-- took a really hard Comm 3 exam (the kind that you don't study for... the kind you PRAY for)
-- gave a persuasive speech ("Operatic" Singing: The Healthier Option) and got my Comm 3 prof interested in taking up bel canto singing lessons
-- partied with my Comm 3 class (the image of Chester carrying Jovik while standing on a measly sheet of paper on tiptoe will forever be engraved in my memory... haha!!)
-- watched THE DA VINCI CODE on the 1st day (hahaha!! achievement!!)
-- filmed a documentary with my Kas 1 groupmates (Ang Katipunan sa Bicolandia... YEAH!!)
-- met up with a very good, old friend and had a wonderful catching up session

Never knew there were so many (forgotten) heroes during the Revolution of 1896... this is what comes of being taught Luzon-centric/Christian-centric history all my grade school and high school life.

Our country's history is sooooooo interesting, full of passion, intrigue, drama, and action! It's like reading a swashbuckling adventure... hmmmm I think I WOULD have enjoyed it if I hadn't passed Music and gotten into History as my second course choice ;)

Years from now I could do an Ambeth Ocampo and write interesting essays on our history... they'd call me the Singing Historian. Catchy, huh? :)

Waaaaa I had LOADS of fun during our Comm 3 Farewell Party!! I never bonded with my classmates like this before... not even in Music (and that's saying something since in Music, classmates tend to bond pretty well). I'll miss watching the free line dance sessions of the DOTA boys (Abraham, Alistair, and Fefie... miss you guys already!), I'll miss my oh-so-friendly seatmate and future tennis champion Tine... I'll miss silent-but-malupit Micko of the stiff hair. 

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment