Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Long time no update...

BAGUIO TRIP WITH FRIENDS: Fun fun fun!! :) I shall forever remember our near-drowning experience at Burnham Park Lake (whaddya expect when six teenagers <including 3 plus size ones> cram themselves in a tiny banca?), our late nights up playing Scrabble/Games of the Generals, and our SM Baguio shopping/eating sprees. Pics to follow.

S.S.E.A.Y.P. REUNION: What a life changing experience! I'm so glad to have been a part of it. It was also nice to be made a fuss of, since twins are considered lucky in almost every culture in the world. :) This has opened my eyes to the beauty of intercultural understanding, and I'm so happy to have made many new friends and acquaintances from all over South East Asia. Pics to follow.

ORG: Well what else is new?

ACADS: Getting more hectic each day. I'm just glad I'm able to come to class having read the minimum amount, readings-wise. Rumour has it we might go to Boracay for our field trip. Hahahahaha!!! I SO hope it will come true!

All this stress and excitement... but I'm loving every day of my summer life. No matter how tired I am or how bad it gets, I will always carry the song of NIPPON MARU in my heart, and the loving memory of my wonderful weekend spent with the beautiful people of SSEAYP Batch 19_ _.

No comments:

Post a Comment