Friday, October 5, 2007

Beautiful U.P.




I'm entitled to wax sentimental... I just realized that after this sem, I'll be on my LAST SEMESTER as a UP student.

Oct. 5, '07: I took a break from all the studying/planning and visited the Beach House for the first time. I bought the second-to-the-last barbeque stick and ate it while sitting under one of the trees lining the Acad Oval in the Sunken Garden area. It was ALSO the first time I did that. I took these pictures as a memento of my "firsts."

15 minutes of quiet was all it took. Afterwards, I felt re-energized. No wonder so many people do this! Will make time to do this more often in my 2nd (and last) semester.

15 comments:

  1. yeah, with matching kalawang pa.. haha... i've never been there ever! siguro i'll plan to visit next sem! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. mas masarap humiga sa gitna ng sunken at night. Sobrang ganda. Just the stars above you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. gabi!!! last sem mo na next sem!!! habang ako...huhuhu

    oi gagawa ako ng opera for my theater work sa BM ko ha! kunin kitang singer! ha? ngaun plang sinasabi ko na...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ganda ng angle ate gabi... ;)

    awww... bisita ka pa rin sa music ha.. i'll miss seeing you around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yah.. i've tried this.. nakakarelax... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i should try doing that. kaso lang, kakatamad lumakad all the way to sunken! but someday... someday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waaah! I'll miss you when you graduate :-( And I bet I'll miss UP like crazy when it's my turn...

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaaawww. i completely understand the sentiment. i used to do that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww...you're the kindest upperclass man :D will surely miss the early encounters sa CR. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, thanks guys... but it's 1 sem too early for such sentimental talk!! May isa pang sem, let's make the most of it! (hehe please don't be surprised if I suddenly take pics of you in the college... alam niyo na kung bakit.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow... just imagining it takes my breath away.

    Pero... iniisip ko lang... what if biglang may holdaper?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow... just imagining it takes my breath away.

    Pero... iniisip ko lang... what if biglang may holdaper?!?!

    ReplyDelete