Friday, November 13, 2020

Book Review: REAPER AT THE GATES (An Ember in the Ashes # 3) by Sabaa Tahir

A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes, #3)A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The book got delivered around lunch time, and I had devoured it come dinner time.

Possibly the weakest of the three books in the series thus far, but because it's Sabaa Tahir, this is still pretty, pretty strong compared to other YA books! We still have the trademark "un-put-downability," strong female characters, heroes who do vile things and villains with streaks of nobility, and soooo much *kilig*!

(Sorry Laia and Elias, but I'm firmly Team Helene/ Avitas now!)

And I hear the next book is coming out next month, what a wonderful Christmas it's going to be!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment