Monday, June 4, 2007

1st Day of Enrollment

** The reason I don't update my blog that often nowadays is because I've become addicted to writing down my thoughts in my beee-ooooo---teee--fooool Moleskine. But I'll try to update as much as I can**

I woke up at the unholy hour of 5 a.m. today. Actually, this is about the time that I usually wake up when there's school. Unfortunately, my body clock had adjusted to my 6 to 6:30 a.m. waking up schedule during the summer. It took all of my willpower just to get up from bed. Oh, flesh, that art so inconstant!??!

Got to U.P at 7, cleaned the boarding house room and read the newspaper til 9.

Went off to Music to start the looooong process that is enrollment... only got as far as getting my form 5A because

  a) the Oratorio Lit. class still doesn't have a schedule

  b) the College of Science didn't have the class lists today so I can only cancel my Nat. Sci.1 class tomorrow *sigh*

Apol, Tanya and I went along with the Ma'am Kitchy voice major babies (Aretha, Kim, Michelle and Sarah) to have lunch at Chocolate Kiss, where they presented Ma'am Kitchy with a gorgeous cake before having a hearty lunch. I had gorged myself on tocino, egg and rice for merienda so I only had a slice of blueberry cheese cake and cream of mushroom soup. 'Twas good to bond with my fellow voice majors. Thanks so much to Kim for the ride!

Went back to the B.H. after our extended lunch break, where I took a short nap.

Woke up when Tata and Ogot joined me at the BH. We then proceeded to Choco Kiss (again?!) to meet up with Hanna, Gerico, and Judith (oopsie, I mean Camille!). Had a wonderful time! There were a few awkward moments but pretty soon we were all chatting like old chums.

I still can't get over the 'flowers' analogy that Tata used to describe the waiters in Choco Kiss! (if you're curious, ask me about it privately and I'll tell you... and see if you can get it)

Pics to follow.

2nd day of enrollment tomorrow. *sigh* Oh well. At least I'll get to see my collegemates, and hopefully get to catch up with some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment