Sunday, October 29, 2006

My sembreak TRULY started today...

Whew! FINALLY! I can relax and truly enjoy what remains of the sem break. (sits back and contentedly sips buko juice)


Last week was spent preparing for a singing engagement. Tata and I went to UP twice to practice with Ate Michelle. The gig was last night, and although we had a few minor boo-boo's, it turned out alright. :) Ang galing kasi ng pianista!!! At ng page turner! Bwahahaha!!


Kababawan!! I got to put on make up!! Heehee! I think I've FINALLY figured out how to apply foundation properly... thanks to Kokuryu Summer Cake!! A secret weapon! And it's only Php ~60!!


Plus, I earned some moolah. Yippee!


Tata and I found time to meet up with our good friend Denden in the past week. We had lunch at Cibo's (which I think is WaaaaaaAAAAaaaay overrated... you're SO not getting value for money), window shopped a bit, then bonded over over-sized margarita's and Bailey's at Fridays. We got to talk about LIFE (still a magazine... harhar), and a lot of other things. Our outing put a HUGE dent in my wallet, but it was worth it. :) We get to see Den every so often lang, it's truly a special occasion worth splurging on.


I'd be making more catching-up-dates if it weren't for the fact that i'm so broke... oh hey! Am not THAT broke anymore! *evil grin*


Was supposed to watch the MMCO concert tonight but something came up. :(  Sadness! Was really looking forward to it.


Watched THE PRESTIGE today with the family, after hearing mass. WATCHITWATCHITWATCHIT!! Ang galing! A GREAT movie! Will keep you guessing til the end.


Having a twin is TRULY awesome.


I have so many books to read!?!?!!? They're just lying around in the house. Am starting on ERAGON, it's surprisingly good! I call it "Lord of the Rings for the masses."  I like Paolini's simpler prose.

1 comment:

  1. wow happy happy sembreak!!!

    uy i want to watch The Prestige!!! Woo!!!

    ReplyDelete