Sunday, February 12, 2006

Hmm...

A peaceful Sunday.


If you've got time, click on http://kevan.org/johari?name=gabitwin .


Last night, Tata and I watched my college's 90th anniversary concert at the CCP. It started at exactly 8 pm, and by 10 pm, it was only the intermission. Sad to say, I hadn't anticipated the length of the program (I estimate it would have ended at 11:30 or midnight), and we had to leave during the intermission because I had only asked permission to stay out until 10. Yup, Ms. Goody two shoes... that's me.


I can't post a review of the concert because I wasn't able to watch all of it. Sadness. Oh well. There's always next year.


Still... hearing Mozart's Ave Verum Corpus sung live, with a live orchestra, is really quite something.


Saw Before Sunset today, on t.v. What a fantastic movie!!? Made me rush to get a blank notebook and start scribbling my thoughts, longhand. Blogging is still not quite as fulfilling as writing in a REAL diary. I've missed scribbling. Will do it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment