Saturday, March 25, 2006

Piano Finals and Sixteen Lesson Plans to go...

Til freedom!!!

The past two weeks have been h*ll... am so exhausted but it STILL ain't over. 

Congratulations to my brother who is a DOST Scholar!!!! :) Am such a proud ate.

Am turning into a Jane Austen fan... read PRIDE AND PREJUDICE in between my voice, opera lit, opera workshop, diction and ensemble finals. Am currently reading NORTHANGER ABBEY. Funny how I can only appreciate J.A.'s wit and humor now... I remember I tried reading P&P back in grade six and I got bored with her flowery language. Tried again in 2nd year high school but still found her prose too purple. I guess it takes a certain degree of maturity to appreciate Austen's work. (Oooooh... maybe I'm of age to get through WAR AND PEACE now)

Okay, break time over. Still have an entire sem's worth of lesson plans to make for MuEd 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment