Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Style Stalker: Spotted at the UP College of Music

I'm a closet kikay/fashionista, and I love seeing friends and colleagues wear dignified yet stylish clothes! Ms. Therese Gemora of the UP College of Music was wearing such a "winner" outfit a month ago when I took this picture, I HAD to take her photo!

(to enlarge, click on the photo above)

What makes a "winner" outfit? Of course, comfort and practicality above all else. I loved how utilitarian this outfit was, yet also versatile! This look would be perfect for a multitude of settings: the office (just change the sandals into flats or pumps)... the mall... heck, even for commuting!

Introducing the newest fashion accessory: the file folder! I loved it so much, I took a separate close-up picture of the folder beside Jet Gemora's bag (the folder costs only P100 from National Bookstore!).




Look out for more style stalker pictures in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment