Sunday, December 7, 2008

Random Incoherent Entry

*** And on goes the raging debate: Which is the best Christmas album, EVER? ***

Here are my top two:

Contender # 1: Jose Mari Chan's CHRISTMAS IN OUR HEARTS

Contender # 2: Charlotte Church's DREAM A DREAM

Haha but I have just bought Yo-yo Ma & Friends' SONGS OF JOY AND PEACE and I may change the above two. Let's wait until I finish the whole cd. (I also bought Sarah Brightman's WINTER SYMPHONY but ... let's say it was not up to par with her other works)

~ ~ ~

I have two new "roles" as a result of my oh-so-interesting job at the school, on top of my old duties : that of director (in charge of the high school drama club) and church musician (I'm the "choir coordinator" slash keyboardist).

I am being stretched in so many different directions!! Hehe it is not comfortable, but then again, personal growth wasn't meant to be painless and easy.

~ ~ ~

The ROYCE branch in Powerplant, Rockwell, is now open!! Got to taste their Nama Chocolates tonight... Aaaaaa... heavenly. Bought myself a box as an advanced Christmas/ birthday/ New Year gift to myself. Sinful, I know... but hey! It's a three-in-one present. :p

Am reminded of a funny t-shirt I saw, which read: "HELP SAVE MOTHER EARTH! IT IS THE ONLY PLANET WITH CHOCOLATES!"

~ ~ ~

There are less houses with Christmas lights in our village... A sign of the difficult times. Then again, we're better off than Thailand.

Random incoherent entry over.

12 comments:

  1. Endorphins, Mama calls them... and it's not sinful at all. It's healthy! haha ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. para sa kin ang dalawang pinaka sikat na album na pampasko ay.

    1.Christmas in our hearts.. ni Jo Mari Chan
    2. One Christmas.. Ryan Cayabyab

    hindi kumpleto ang pasko ng pinoy pag di nya yan narinig kahit isang beses tuwing pasko.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... christmas afterall is nothing without the songs that reminds us that we truly are a musical beings. have a blessed christmas. ill ask meewa to share with me yo-yo ma to enjoy for the upcoming break...heehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totomel! Meewa! I'll upload the Yo-yo Ma Christmas album here on my site, sometime soon... perhaps this weekend ;)

    Welcome to Multiply nga pala, Totomel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totomel! Meewa! I'll upload the Yo-yo Ma Christmas album here on my site, sometime soon... perhaps this weekend ;)

    Welcome to Multiply nga pala, Totomel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, I forgot to include Mr. C in my list ;) Ahehe. But Jose Mari Chan's is closer to my heart. It's the soundtrack I grew up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, I forgot to include Mr. C in my list ;) Ahehe. But Jose Mari Chan's is closer to my heart. It's the soundtrack I grew up with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. * squeals back *

    Yes yes yes go grab your Nama chocolates now!

    They even have chocolate potato chips. Wha----??

    ReplyDelete
  9. * squeals back *

    Yes yes yes go grab your Nama chocolates now!

    They even have chocolate potato chips. Wha----??

    ReplyDelete