Monday, July 16, 2007

I had a rather difficult day today...

Won't go into the details. Good thing I had my college mates and friends. Being around such a joyful bunch people, doing what we love best, is the best therapy for any form of depression.


                                        Kim F. and I, at lunch

                       Myself with Kim K. and Lesley ... sopranos unite!


With the AUIT gang, at rehearsal for Louise Ybanez's recital. (WHICH IS TOMORROW EVENING 6:30 PM AT ALDABA HALL, U.P. DILIMAN!!!) :)

*sigh* I love my camera.

7 comments:

  1. yey! we did it! tapos na recital ni te lou!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gabiiii!!!! hope you're physically doing ok. kaya pa kaya pa? go gabi!!!

    major in mued. :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krina! Haha kayang kaya pa! Ang galing galing mo during Louise's recital! Grabe, ang hirap ng mga piyesang kinonduct mo!

    Haha oo nga we are all mued majors this sem. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feona!!! *hug* You were so great in Louise's recital, grabeh!?!?! Ang dami mong naging fans, I swear, because of last night. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo nga! Tapos na! Whew! LSS forever!! "Quod ergo sum in dolore..."

    *goes off to drink ginger tea with honey to soothe poor tired voice box*

    ReplyDelete
  6. ngek. kung alam mo lang kung ano yung mga pinaggagawa ko sa pyesa.
    hehe. congrats gabi!!!

    ReplyDelete