Sunday, August 6, 2006

quickie update

It seems my LJ entries keep getting shorter and shorter.

Tata and I had our first facial today. Read all about it at her blog!
http://tatatwin.livejournal.com
The entry's called "Facial Fallacies." Haha. Hope it makes you laugh.

Sir Anton Juan is leaving next week. :( Sayang talaga. We only had him for half a sem but we've learned SO MUCH from him!! Hats off to you Sir!

He's more than a director. He's also a singer (heck, he can sing NASAAN KA IROG better than some voice majors in my college, MEMORIZED!!), a teacher, a linguist (He can speak fluent Italian, Greek, French, and Dutch/German I think... that's just what i heard him speak ha), a philosopher, an athlete, a comedian, and best of all... a truly wonderful HUMAN BEING. 

Am so hyped over my song cycle! I find it so cute that Feona and I have the same song cycle... and we're both singing it for our recitals (which happen to be only one day apart... Feona's is on the 19th of October, mine's on the 20th). Where else can you listen to two different interpretations of the same cycle...
na magkasunod lang na araw?

Bought two new books, am currently devouring Virginia Woolf's "Orlando" (it was made into a movie starring Tilda Swinton, I think) while reserving Patrick Suskind's "Perfume: The Story of A murderer" up next. They're modern classics, and i got them for only Php 250 each!! A veritable steal considering they're BRAND SPANKIN' NEW.

That's all for now. Tata!

P.S. For some reason, I keep coming back to
http://www.beautynomics.com  Haha! As if I can afford to buy anything she's advertising. But I must say, this is one enjoyable blog to read, especially if you're a closet KIKAY like moi. (Oh no! Inamin ko na! I have GONE OVER TO THE PINK SIDE!!! AaaaAAAaaaAAAAA!!!)

     Closet kikay (noun): One who is kikay but does not really do anything about it (i.e. does not really buy make up, but only researches about products) ---> C'est moi. Ich bin "closet kikay!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment