Friday, March 20, 2020

Book Review: ALL SYSTEMS RED (The Murderbot Diaries # 1) by Martha Wells

All Systems Red (The Murderbot Diaries, #1)All Systems Red by Martha Wells

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


"I don't know what I want I want... But it isn't that, it's that I don't want anyone to tell me what I want, or to make decisions for me."

My only complaint is that this wonderful novella is waaaay too short, less than 150 pages!! But oh, the action within! And Martha Wells has a wicked sense of humor as well.

It makes me think of Westworld: Robots evolving and gaining free will. Throw in incredible action sequences, an introverted "murderbot" who likes to download entertainment media to watch on her free time, and I'm hooked! Can't wait for this quarantine period to end so I can go buy Book # 2, and all the other books in the series!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment