Monday, October 21, 2019

Book Review: A CONSPIRACY IN BELGRAVIA (Lady Sherlock # 2) by Sherry Thomas

A Conspiracy in Belgravia (Lady Sherlock, #2)A Conspiracy in Belgravia by Sherry Thomas

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This was utterly lovely, although I preferred Book 1.

I think I spoiled the book for myself when I would read a couple of pages at a time, spread out over the better part of two weeks. It's one of those "shut yourself away and focus" books because there are so many important details and clues leading up to "THE BIG REVEAL" at the very end.

Sherry Thomas writes mystery so well, but she truly is a romance novelist master. She writes of heartache and longing so eloquently!

"And the sensation zipping all along her nerve endings -- as if she were taking on solidity and existence for the first time, as if until now she had been an apparition, drifting in the shadows, a mere shimmer under the sun."

Let's see how Book 3 fares!

My Review for Lady Sherlock Book 1

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment