Monday, September 20, 2010

Blast from the Past


I'd forgotten that I previously owned a blogspot account! Apparently, this is my 2nd already. Check out my original blogspot online journal (with only one entry dating back 7 years! haha):


I'm struck by how negative, sad and insecure I used to be. It was a one-time baring of the soul. Reading between the lines, there's such anguish and self-doubt. My poor 16-year-old self seemed so lost and forlorn. I want to hug her and say, "Don't give up! In 5 years you'll graduate and finally KNOW what you're meant to do!"

How quickly time flies!


Photo taken from this site.

3 comments:

  1. I'm from the UP College of Music- strange blog title! hahaha

    Reckoning from the date of your post, probably you are 23 years old by now. tama ba? =) ah, you are old enough to console the 16yo girl from the UP College of Music , go!hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... I want to hug that girl and tell her she's going to be someone who makes a difference in the lives of many--including mine!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel that way about my first blog (i had one even before multiply). i'd post really emo things, and at one point, i even told my friends i didn't need them in my life! that was during my freshie year, and even though i have so much more growing up to do (SO MUCH! well, they do say guys mature slower than girls do, hehe), i'm still thankful that somehow i've grown a bit. sometimes i can't believe i was THAT emo person. it's almost embarrasing! haha, but how time flies :)

    ReplyDelete