Saturday, April 1, 2006

Operas and Recitals Galore

Hell weeks in the College of Music are the longest in UP... what with recitals stretching until the last day before summer enrollment. Officially, my sem was over this past Wednesday, but I helped out with Ate Joan's and Kuya Paul's recitals on Thursday and Friday night. I'm positively poofed as a result, and I'm sooooo exhausted. Too exhausted to feel happy that my most hellish of sems is, finally, over. Haha I survived 21 units, and 9 subjects!! :) With a lot of distractions along the way hehe. But it's all finished, wahoo!

Congratulations to all the people who are through with their recitals, especially to Kuya Paul!! Waw graduate na kayo!! :)

Moral lesson: Don't get an opera with a chorus.

Darn it, it looks like I won't be getting into a PI 100 class this summer. Better luck during the regular sem enrollment. (Ohmygosh I'm going to be a senior?!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment